Sunday 4 December 2011

Halo 4!!

Being the complete Halo fanboy that I am, Halo 4, the start of the Reclaimer Trilogy, is tingling my tidbits in a way my number of ex's could never achieve. Bungie said that there would only be a select number of Halo games would be made so F*** YOU, Bungie, 343 own this s*** now.


3 more games coming. 3. Nothing much has been revealed about Halo 4 apart from some sequence, some cutscenes and a new warthog. And that it's on the 360, not the 720. The graphics engine will be a modified Reach engine so I'm not sure if I'll actually be that impressed with it but I think a decent single player, with more than 4 players, don't be dicks, 343, give us this PLEASE, and then Halo will be more of a desirable game. It will be delicious.

There's a channel on Youtube which you can go to who gives you all the latest information so head there is you're interested about the new game.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Halo4Follower

Ciao, squeers.

No comments:

Post a Comment