Monday 9 January 2012

Hate Ebay? Hate the hidden fee's? The crappy customer service? Read this post.

KLEINMACHNOW - DECEMBER 17:  A sign for Intern...
Whilst browsing the wild wonders of the huge and amazing interwebs, I came across a new site, currently going into beta, which plans to be a free, no charge, no hidden fees, no cost buyer and seller website.




Now, I love something that kicks the living shit out of big corporate arseholes and I personally despised being a seller on eBay so I give you this:




http://www.classfy.com/




This website is made by a person like me. Who's generally sick about how eBay handles its customers. I'm supporting this guy 100%. Make sure to sign up. Just submit your email. When the site opens for beta, you can test how it works and, hopefully, continue to use this site. I mean, it's free. It'll remain free. You get what you pay for and you get the money you sell. This is a collection of people doing the right thing, making the internet about users again. It didn't take long for the corporates to annihilate any sense of commerce on the internet so it's about time we took it back for ourselves.




So go on. Sign up. I know that I'm listing about 50 items when it goes up. No, I haven't counted, it's a guess, GET OVER IT




Have some related things about eBay:

1 comment:

  1. I HATE the way ebay advertise the fees for selling on there.

    Instead of one page of tabulated fees they spread all the fees around different pages making it difficult to work it all out.

    OVERCOMPLICATED BULLSH*T specifically designed to hide costs.

    I HATE EBAY


    Thank you so much for posting this, I have signed up, look forward to seeing what happens when the site launches.

    ReplyDelete