Saturday 12 November 2011

Exclusive = Dick Move (SHOULD)

I have a distinct hate for console companies buying out other companies. Don't get me wrong, that's how businesses work but I hate the fact I wont be able to Play FF13-Versus on my 360. It looks like an extremely impressive FF and I wont be able to play that **** without a PS3.

DO WANT ..
But can't have ..

In this case, I don't get it. FF's have been coming out for the 360 since 12. What makes this one exclusive? Can't the 360 hardware handle it? The 360's hardware is pretty piss poor, no surprise there, Bill, so it wouldn't surprise me at all.

But exclusives in general aren't a good business prospect at all. Why limit yourself to ONE console? The 360, somehow, has the bigger market share than the PS3. I don't think of the Wii being in the same generation, it's its own generation so I can understand exclusives for the Wii, I'm cool with that. But the 360 and the PS3 should team up together and release the same games for each console if companies ever think they'll make more money.

I am quite excited about the Zone of the Enders HD pack coming to 360. And the Metal Gear Solid HD pack. And the Devil May Cry HD pack.

God, I love HD packs..

Ciao Squirees.

DO WANT ..
AND CAN HAVE!



No comments:

Post a Comment