Wednesday 23 November 2011

Hidden Gaming Gems?

Right, I'll confess. I'm a gaming hipster. I don't do it on purpose but I LOVE games that nobodies heard about. Whenever I see a game that I've never heard about in a game store or online, I'll take the time to read what it's about and even if it looks ****, I'll probably still buy it. 


More like "Mindlack" AM I RIGHT?!
...

For instance, I bought "Mindjack" which had quite a nice concept but due to the lack of onine players, what the concept bases around but not reliant on, it wasn't as fun as it could have been so I traded that mo-fo in when I wanted to get a game I can't remember trading in for. Irony can suck my back passage.
Meh.



I consider JRPG's in the UK to be gems. I love them. I can't help it, I'm a sucker for a good JRPG and I don't think they're that popular in the West, apart from Final Fantasy but they're the kings, everyone knows about them and they aint no gems of mine! 




Actually, I'm a sucker for anything Japanese that's over there so I can live with this. 

As a side note, I'm going to transfer this blog onto a self-hosted Wordpress domain. Because I'm that professional, obviously.

Ciao, Squeers. 


Pretty much every JRPG you'll play











No comments:

Post a Comment