Friday 11 November 2011

Microsoft, you greedy giants.. (RANT)

I love my Xbox. No doubt about it. If I had a PS3, I'd love that as well but I'm not made of money, that's a lie, I just don't spend it on things I need, and I just love console gaming. Yes, I also PC game, I know the difference.

But, as this inevitably happens, my sexy, glossy cased Xbox 360 received the "Open Tray" error. My warranty ran out in October and to fix this kind of problem would mean I might as well by another damn console. So I thought to myself, "It's about time you opened this ****" so I went to Youtube, looked at a video on how to do it and got to work. I opened most of it, managed to cut my fingers at one bit when I then realised that I've basically destroyed a little part and then came to the screw. It needs a specific screwdriver so I ordered one and I'll continue when it gets here.

Now what I'm saying here is that Microsoft are still giving out Xbox's that have errors? Don't they beta test and alpha test they're products? The Slims meant to be a revised version of the first 360 model so it should be error free yet it still come with errors. It annoys the hell out of me. Then you have to pay them to fix your damn console. I read somewhere that the warranty doesn't even cover the "Open Tray" error so what exactly can we do about it?

Revise your damn products, Bill. As much as I love the 360, you're not doing your customers any favours.

Yeah, this blog post is pretty poor but ah well. It's a rant. I'll make another blog post about modding consoles when I've fixed my own console, not looking in your direction, Bill.

Ciao, Squeers.

Here's a picture of a lazy leopard for your enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment