Friday 25 November 2011

Top 10 360 games according to me! (Continued)

6. Fallout: New Vegas


The Fallout series is truly delicious. It's based on exploring an entire map with guns, swords, rocks, parts of animals, being in pants and nothing else if need be, it truly is quite the trip. Fallout is always the deliverer of quick wit, story choices, weapon discovery and the V.A.T.S system which is unique in itself. It's quite in depth when I think about it, armour usually needs reparing along with weapons, you can craft items into better stuff, build and buy attachments, hell, you can kill vendors and take all their items if you don't have the money for it but it depends on how you are as a person really.

My own experiences are always leaned towards the power of good! But when I get bored, I might go on a little massacre or kill a vender and pilfer his s*** then sell it all on for a profit, I'm just that kinda guy. It's a good thing I don't get bored easily otherwise I'd have probably killed my family by now.

But that's just between you and me.

All in all, you'll like New Vegas. It's dynamic and the replayability is brilliant. I might pop it in now actually but then I have to do two more of this list so I am quite a sad panda.

5. Bulletstorm


Now hold on, chaps, let me get this straight. The story was too short and the level design was something to be desired but that's all.

NOW ONTO THE GOOD STUFF!

Bulletstorm has a LOT of charm. The writing and script are genius, you can play just to hear them speak. Your main character is a complete smart ass and every wise crack he makes made me chuckle a little. The gameplay's not that bad either. The idea is the more creative you are, the more points you get. I kinda think you're limited by each stage on how creative you can get but it still works. The more you overuse one method though, you earn less points so its always good to mix it up a little. Plus, you need these points to refill ammo and upgrade and other stuff, it's a system that works.

You'll have fun with Bulletstorm, no doubt. I'll put my life on the line. Only joking, I can't allow you to be that much of a c***.

4. Assassins Creed Brotherhood


The Creed series is pretty popular. It's about assassins fighting templars using machines to go into the past using a certain person DNA structure because apparently, you can relive a persons ancestors memories blah blah blah MORE IMPORTANT STUFF RELEVANT TO THIS POST

You're an assassin. +1. You're Italian. +19323498273498724 DO YOU KNOW HOW SEXY ITALIANS ARE, THEY CHALLENGE MY SEXUALITY

Back on topic, in this game, you can control other assassins and make your own guild, send them on missions and they f*** up shit for other people because you've told them too. And when you're bored, you can buy the god damn Colosseum whilst you're bored.

I could write more but what needs more pointing out then being Italian, an assassin and buying the Colosseum?  

LAST 3 PICS IN THE NEXT POST, CHAPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment