Thursday 3 November 2011

Rocksmith? (WOULD)

Well it has now begun, hasn't it? Well I think it has. Well, possibly maybe but I'm going to stop jinxing the hell out of this new concept I've thought up and simply tell you about it.

I know what I'm teaching my kid
right off the bat.


Everybodies heard about Rocksmith. And if you haven't, it's a new game, heavily influenced by Guitar Hero and Rock Band, where you can plug a device into the jack of any of your guitars and then use it to play songs on your console. 

Now I think this is amazing. Granted, you're not going to learn HOW to play the guitar, you're just going to learn a few songs but hey, it's better than nothing. Guitarists who know music theory can practise their rhythm, finger speed and just get better at playing whilst also learning some awesome songs in the process. Non-guitarists will get a feel for the guitar and then can jump on to learning some chords and some scales so they can make up their own music. It's a good idea.

But then you think "Ok, Joe, where are you going with this?" Well, I'll tell you, voice in my head who sounds frightfully flamboyant. They've now made real life guitars into something we have a reason to play. So why not incorporate other things?

Yeah, you're getting me now, aren't you? Other things. Throwing a few out there:

Photography: PLEASE, I WOULD BUY THE **** OUT OF THIS
Cooking: Not really a console game but a standalone that plugs into the USB slots that are going to come in the future.
Fitness: I'm not talking about that silly connect game or the Wii Fit, I'm on about something that you can take with you, that can train you, give you motivation and then rank you against the world, this is using you mind to attack most men and women's addictiveness to games and then applying that in getting healthy.

Ten points for Geese.
Bitches love Geese/

Oh god, I'd draw Pac-man
naked as well if I could.
Oh wait, I can.
TO THE NOTEBOOK!
There's a few ideas but the fact that gaming is now becoming a part of our productive lives, I'm thinking that games that reach the next generation will ultimately be beneficial to a kids upbringing.  Games that teach you how to cook and reward you for it, games that reward you for fitness, build hobbies etc etc it's a concept n the gaming market that has been reached but knowing my insane relationship with most game companies and how I know they will react is that they'll not reach  onto this concept of gaming because, simply I'm not the ******* Creative Director of anyone there, some guy who sits at his desk, drinking coffee and drawing naked pacman sketches seems to be able to get paid that much whilst the real, actual ideas harboured by our generation go by our daily lives not making a dent in the damn market.




All in all, my little squires and squirettes, the end of this concept is to make everything in your life a game using points and rank as a means to fuel all of us into actually doing something productive with our lives. Sure, I play guitar, I write novels, I know how to write about anything, I can cook, play Ocarina, know how to fix, build and use computers, know's a **** ton about fitness, knows martial arts but for other people, things like these can really help. a LOT. Companies, sack your creative directors and let me have a go. LET'S MAKE SOME MONEY!

Ciao, guys o/

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA
Ohh...

No comments:

Post a Comment